Sunday, February 10, 2013

This Year-Girl January Element Freebie (24 hours only)

Just a quick note this morning as I haven't slept all night and now finally at 8AM I'm thinking I should probably try to get some stuff done I had originally wanted to do today...like laundry, clean my room and bathroom and vacuum....all things I couldn't do without waking my daughter up at 2AM when I first woke up.  Nothings wrong, just one of those nights where I couldn't sleep, reading or movies didn't help either. 
 
Anyway, here is today's freebie, the girl portion of the Element pack for the month of January.  I hope you enjoy.


Elements have been re-sized to fit the preview and drop shadow's
added for demonstration purposes only.
 
***Sorry Link Expired***
Item can be found here at IvyScraps for $1.25

1 comment: